TOLL FREE 888-869-2424
ROYAL PRODUCTS LIVE CENTERS
SPRING-TYPE LIVE CENTERS
- The Royal Spring-Type Live Center incorporates a unique,
spring-loaded point that can slide axially to compensate for
workpiece thermal expansion.
- This live center is a great choice for use on machines with
no tailstock because the spring-loaded mechanism eliminates the
need for hydraulic compensation.
- The low-profile head of the Royal Spring-Type Live Center
provides outstanding tool clearance.
- Royal Spring-Type Live Centers are guaranteed to +/-
0.00005" TIR or better.
- Loads are handled by two precision needle roller bearings
and a custom thrust bearing.
- Multiple stacked springs provide enough force to ensure that
the live center point remains seated in the workpiece center
- Royal Spring-Type Live Centers are available with standard
and extended points.
- Straight-shank models are available for use in lower
turrents on multi-tasking machines.
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
ROYAL LIVE CENTER INDEX